A photo class fit for your business AND your bored tween or teen!
Years ago, I enrolled in iPhone Photo Academy before one of my annual trips to Italy to explore their gluten-free cuisine options.
It was such a great class for learning how to optimize my smartphone’s camera applications.
Emil Pakarklis, the creator of iPhone Photo Academy, teaches you practically everything you’d ever need to know in order to take incredible iPhone photos that stand out – whether it be for your business brand or your own personal adventures.
And if you’ve got bored kids at home who want to up their photo game for their IG feed, this class will keep them busy and inspired.In the class, you’ll learn things like:
- How to think like a great photographer (and how it helps you take better photos)
- Why composition is the foundation of every photo you take, and how you can always create perfectly-composed photos by following these 8 highly effective composition techniques
- The exact techniques I used to create my best photos with over 1000 likes on Instagram
- Why the best photos make an emotional impact (and how you can do it in your own photos)
- How to always capture the exact right moment when taking photos of people
- How to correctly hold your iPhone to ensure you never take a blurry iPhone photo again
- How to find unique photo opportunities even when you have nothing to take photos of
- How to take stunning iPhone photos during the Golden Hour and the Blue Hour
- The easiest way to make your photos stand out (even when your subjects are boring)
- The truth about dedicated camera apps (and whether you should be using them)
- The most common ways people ruin the quality of their photos (and how to avoid them)
- Step-by-step method for taking jaw-dropping panoramic photos with your iPhone
I was sending the program link to my cousin who wants to take advantage of our mandated time at home to learn how to take better photos when I noticed that Emil is offering a special “Stay at Home” discount on the program today.
As I write this, it looks like there’s about 8 hours left on his incredible discount. I think I paid two or three times the amount years ago when I enrolled in the program but let me tell you…it was and has been worth every penny!
Anyway, thought I’d share…
If you want to grab the program today at a 90% discount, click on the link now and snatch it up before it goes away.
Have a lovely one!
Jen Wittman knows how to throw a party – both online and off.
A trained chef and fluent in Italian, she invited 125K+ guests to her email list, and guess what…they all came!
If that isn’t enough to pop the cork, she also grew her online health coaching business to multiple six-figures within a year and sold it just a few years later for even more…
An on-again-off-again world-schooling mom, Jen creates lifestyle businesses for her clients and herself too; so she can travel with her husband and son across the globe, wherever they want, whenever they want. (This year, they enjoyed the delights and sights in Italy, Spain, London, and Norway!)
Maverick feats include: getting banned from a grocery store for throwing a box of keepsakes at her ex-boyfriend (he cheated) and having her husband agree to support her mission to make Jon Hamm her future husband (WIN!).
If her face isn’t buried in a bowl of chocolate, she’s changing people’s lives with her healing platform for Thyroid & Autoimmune conditions, building online empires, writing a second book or battling wills with her more-than-mischievous 11-yr old.
Jen helps inspired entrepreneurs, small business owners, online businesses and network marketers with complete business build outs, automated client/customer attraction systems, strategic marketing and income generation plans, recession-proof strategies, best-selling book launches, and business blueprints for direct sales/network marketers. Jen is a one-woman problem solving dynamo for Mindful Mavericks across the globe.