- 1 WHAT WE STAND FOR
- 1.1 Since it’s inception, Mindful Mavericks & Mindful Mavericks Magazine has had diversity, equality & inclusion baked into our core company values & mission.
- 1.2 We believe that Black Lives Matter and actively support BIPOC businesses and organizations. Although we have limited private client slots, we allot 50% of our private services to BIPOC.
- 1.3 We understand how white supremacy has benefited our lives and our ability to do business and we know our BIPOC clients face extra hurdles and hardships due to an unjust system of racism. Therefore, we take into account the life experiences of each of our individual clients to meet those challenges.
- 1.4 In addition, we donate our time and services to a variety of social justice & DEI educators and make regular financial donations to organizations working to dismantle institutionalized racism.
- 1.5 Specific organizations to which we’ve donated to date:
- 2 What else do we stand for?
- 4 Update: Mindful Mavericks Takes The Pledge!
- 4.1 PRESS & MEDIA
- 126.96.36.199 BOOKS
- 188.8.131.52 RADIO
- 184.108.40.206.1 Underground Wellness – The Thyroid Healing Mindset
- 220.127.116.11.2 Thyroid Nation Radio – Food, Recipes & Healing the Thyroid Naturally
- 18.104.22.168.3 The Janet Love Show – Lessons Learned from Hashimoto’s
- 22.214.171.124.4 Bulletproof Radio – Thyroid, PTSD & CBD Oil
- 126.96.36.199.5 Vibrant Health Radio with Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
- 188.8.131.52.6 The Michael Dresser Show – Healing Hashimoto’s Naturally
- 184.108.40.206.7 NBC – Smart Money Radio Show – Your Health Is Your Wealth
- 220.127.116.11.8 Living With Hope Radio Show – Thyroid Health, Diagnosis & Holistic Treatment
- 18.104.22.168.9 Bright Side with Tekneshia Day – Thyroid Health, Doctors & Diet
- 22.214.171.124 SUMMIT APPEARANCES
- 126.96.36.199.1 Your BEST Thyroid Life (Host)
- 188.8.131.52.2 The Thyroid Sessions
- 184.108.40.206.3 Thyroid Fat Loss Summit
- 220.127.116.11.4 Transform Your Health Summit
- 18.104.22.168.5 Fat Girl Slim Summit
- 22.214.171.124.6 Love Your Mind, Love Your Body, Love Your Biz Summit
- 126.96.36.199.7 Body Black Belt Summit – September 2015
- 188.8.131.52.8 Body Black Belt Summit – March 2015
- 184.108.40.206.9 Sexy Fit Summit
- 220.127.116.11.10 Done With Diets Summit
- 18.104.22.168.11 Fit Solution Summit
- 22.214.171.124.12 Much More Than Mom Summit
- 126.96.36.199 FEATURED ARTICLES
- 188.8.131.52.1 DIET SPOTLIGHT – Can Thyroid Problems Promote Weight Loss?
- 184.108.40.206.2 GREEN MED INFO – 7 Reasons Your Thyroid Medication May Not Be Working
- 220.127.116.11.3 HYPOTHYROID MOM – 10 Ways To Love Your Thyroid & Your Body Back to Health
- 18.104.22.168.4 THYROID NATION – “But you’re always sick!” 5 Tips for Dealing with Thyroid Guilt
- 22.214.171.124.5 HYPOTHYROID MOM – 5 Tips to Banish Brain Fog
- 126.96.36.199.6 HYPOTHYROID MOM – Are you having a hypothyroid freakout? 10 ways to push the reset button
- 188.8.131.52.7 THYROID NATION – Thyroid Thrivers Feature
- 184.108.40.206.8 HUFFINGTON POST – Halloween Tips
- 220.127.116.11.9 PSYCHOLOGY TODAY – Overeating
- 18.104.22.168.10 MEN’S JOURNAL – Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- 22.214.171.124.11 HOLLYWOOD HOT MOMS – How to tame a Gluten-Free Dragon: Birthday Part Ideas for Cool Kids with Allergies
- 126.96.36.199.12 THYROIDCHANGE – Et tu, Gluten?
- 188.8.131.52.13 EXPERT BEACON – Having trouble losing weight with thyroid disease? Follow this advice.
- 184.108.40.206.14 EXPERT BEACON – Create a simple menu plan that’s healthy for you or your family
- 220.127.116.11.15 EXPERT BEACON – Problems losing weight with thyroid disease?
- 18.104.22.168.16 EXPERT BEACON – How working with a health coach can help you heal
- 22.214.171.124.17 YOUR BELLA LIFE – Is your thyroid affecting your health?
- 126.96.36.199.18 HYPOTHYROID MOM – Weight loss tips for Hypothyroid Moms
- 188.8.131.52.19 THYROIDCHANGE – Why Health Buddies Work
- 184.108.40.206.20 THYROIDCHANGE – My ever changing grocery cart
- 220.127.116.11.21 THYROIDCHANGE – The spiritual side of Hashimoto’s
- 18.104.22.168.22 AUTOIMMUNE MOM – Tips for avoiding the holiday flare-up
- 22.214.171.124.23 AUTOIMMUNE MOM – Paleo, Grain-free, Dairy-free Thanksgiving Recipes
- 126.96.36.199.24 AUTOIMMUNE MOM – How to start the Paleo diet for Autoimmune Healing
- 188.8.131.52.25 AUTOIMMUNE MOM – What’s the skinny on Dr. D’adamo’s Blood Type Diet
- 184.108.40.206.26 Thyroid Loving Care Blog
- 220.127.116.11.27 Thyroid Foodie Blog
- 18.104.22.168.28 The Healthy Plate Blog
- 22.214.171.124 MENTIONS
- 4.2 Success!
- 4.1 PRESS & MEDIA
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Since it’s inception, Mindful Mavericks & Mindful Mavericks Magazine has had diversity, equality & inclusion baked into our core company values & mission.
We believe that Black Lives Matter and actively support BIPOC businesses and organizations. Although we have limited private client slots, we allot 50% of our private services to BIPOC.
We understand how white supremacy has benefited our lives and our ability to do business and we know our BIPOC clients face extra hurdles and hardships due to an unjust system of racism. Therefore, we take into account the life experiences of each of our individual clients to meet those challenges.
Specific organizations to which we’ve donated to date:
Southern Poverty Law Center, United Negro College Fund, Black Lives Matter, Anti-Racism Club, Showing up For Racial Justice (SURJ), National Council for Incarcerated and Formerly Incarcerated Women and Girls, Color of Change, The Sentencing Project, Families against Mandatory Minimums, and Dream Defenders
As a small team and company, we rely on consultants and freelancers often and actively seek out BIPOC services when hiring. As a company, we work hard to educate ourselves and seek out ongoing training. We began this work several years ago but sometimes we make mistakes! We take action quickly though as we learn more and continue our mission to improve and be better at allyship. Our team receives ongoing training through various avenues including courses, discussion groups and one-on-one calls with Dr. Tee Williams, Social Justice & DEI Educator.
What else do we stand for?
Also, dear to our hearts, are children in need. We support the education, food security and safety of children across the globe through by sponsoring families through Childfund.org.
Additionally, we support and donate to many organizations in the battle against human/sex trafficking. Here’s a great list of organizations to consider donating to yourself.
There is a lot of work to do, my friends. And Mindful Mavericks believes for your business (as well as ours) to be a force for good in the world, it’s crucial to stand up for your beliefs and our most vulnerable souls in society as part of our every day lives and businesses.
This is what we stand for and what we believe in.
Update: Mindful Mavericks Takes The Pledge!
If you’re in business it’s time to take a stand. No longer can we passively watch injustice continue and allow systemic racism to infiltrate our businesses. If you truly want to be in service of your clients, customers and community, it’s time to speak up and take action.
One impactful action you can take today is to participate in Hello Seven’s “Re-imagining Small Business: A town hall to listen, learn & commit to building equitable, anti-racist organizations.”
This brainchild of Rachel Rodger’s was not only inspiring, it gives you practical steps for being more conscious and inclusive in your own business and life.
There was so much goodness and hope packed into that town hall. The speakers are raw, vulnerable and honest about what you can do to do better and make an impact in your business as well as the businesses and organizations you choose to support with your hard-earned cash.
After watching the town hall, Mindful Mavericks leapt at the chance to take the pledge, to continue our work to dismantle racism in our lives, community and businesses. Will the work be easy? No. Confronting ourselves and our business practices takes patience, forgiveness and self-compassion. BUT, is it absolutely necessary? That’s a big, bold, fat YES!!!
And if you’re new to this work, and confused as to which concrete action steps to take to begin educating yourself and making a personal impact, please check out our resource article here. It will get you started!
Thank you for taking action.
Jen Wittman knows how to throw a party – both online and off.
A trained chef and fluent in Italian, she invited 125K+ guests to her email list, and guess what…they all came!
If that isn’t enough to pop the cork, she also grew her online health coaching business to multiple six-figures within a year and sold it just a few years later for even more…
An on-again-off-again world-schooling mom, Jen creates lifestyle businesses for her clients and herself too; so she can travel with her husband and son across the globe, wherever they want, whenever they want. (This year, they enjoyed the delights and sights in Italy, Spain, London, and Norway!)
Maverick feats include: getting banned from a grocery store for throwing a box of keepsakes at her ex-boyfriend (he cheated) and having her husband agree to support her mission to make Jon Hamm her future husband (WIN!).
If her face isn’t buried in a bowl of chocolate, she’s changing people’s lives with her healing platform for Thyroid & Autoimmune conditions, building online empires, writing a second book or battling wills with her more-than-mischievous 11-yr old.
Jen helps inspired entrepreneurs, small business owners, online businesses and network marketers with complete business build outs, automated client/customer attraction systems, strategic marketing and income generation plans, recession-proof strategies, best-selling book launches, and business blueprints for direct sales/network marketers. Jen is a one-woman problem solving dynamo for Mindful Mavericks across the globe.
PRESS & MEDIA
Transform Your Health Summit
Fat Girl Slim Summit
Body Black Belt Summit – March 2015
Sexy Fit Summit
Done With Diets Summit
Fit Solution Summit
Much More Than Mom Summit
WANT MORE RULE-BREAKING' LOVE?
FREE GUIDE: 10 High Impact Steps You Can Take Today to Recession-Proof Your Income, Reduce Stress, Stay Sane & Actually Survive "The Great Pause"
10 Simple Steps to protect your health, your family, and
your finances during a global pandemic.
Ready to take control of your life??
(check your email in 30 minutes for the guide)